Last modified: Wednesday 9th June 2021
Gagneau Performance Training
566 100th St SW, Bryon Center
Michigan, United States
Gagneau Performance Training (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://gagneauperformance.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Gagneau Performance Training offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Gagneau Performance Training collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other personal information and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you.
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Gagneau Performance Training collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
Gagneau Performance Training does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website [http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp].
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Your security is of the upmost importance to us, but keep in mind no security measure is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable security measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.